Sunday, May 13, 2007

New, Novel, Brand spanking

Before I arrived at MSLK, the home office had undergone a year long renovation to transform the top floor into a small working studio. The party to celebrate it's completion (it was all finished only a week before I started) is on this week. The party has been in the works for a long time and finally the food, alcohol, music and supplies have all been gather and organized for it's unveiling.

Here's the video that was sent out showing the whole process from the same corner of the floor. If you look closely you can see me at the end sitting at my desk - gives you a better sense of the office. Enjoy..



as a side note - I had an awesome weekend. With a trip to the Met - a big bottle of Bacardi -some productive uni work - some very interesting new friends and a new jacket - but that's for another blog - another time. I know it's becoming a bit of a running theme - but I have to sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

niicchhoollllaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss!

i only just worked out you can post comments on this blog! which is exciting cos they've blocked myspace on my work computers so i thought you were completely lost to me.

sounds like you're having the best time. this blog makes me miss you and hate you at the same time (i'm sure you're aware of my jealous side).

now stop reading this, hunt down michael pit again and give that dog a bone already! amazing. amaaaazing.

Anonymous said...

this is matt btw pyenippy...

Adrian said...

I think the lady in the cropped trousers needs to review her wardrobe and have those removed from it. Reverse camel-toe is not cool. I am sure she is a very nice person though.